Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Physics of Car Racing

What I tried today? I tried to put a spoiler to make the car go faster and to make the car more aerodynamic.

What happened when I tried to race it? when I tried to race it it went really fast but it make the car sway.

What I will try next time? i will try to put balloons to make the car go faster.

What research did do? I do the one on how to make the car become aerodynamic.

1.What has been done to make this a fair test? 
it is a fair test because we have the same track and we can have what angle we want.

2.What forces are needed to make the car go faster and now have you modified your car accordingly?
Gravity,acceleration,drag,air resistance and lift

3.What forces are needed to make the car stop and what adjustment have you made to try & stop it by the line? add more air resistance and reduce acceleration,i try to put balloon at the car and it was too fast that makes the car can't control the speed and makes the car lift a little bit.,to make the car stop i will put fluffy thing by the line.

4.What forces are needed to make the car travel further and what adjustments have you made to achieve this? Make the car more aerodynamic and make some of the forces a little bit unbalance.

5.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Jeremiah, I like how you put what you did to your car. Will you be able to put some photos of your car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xij, thank you for the feedback,now I already put a photo of my car

      Delete
  2. Hi Jeremaih I like your work how did you explain what happened in race
    I really liked your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamusta Jeremiah, These are really good blog posts. I like how you explained what you have added to your car. Next could you explain what that 'Fluffy thing' is because I am not exactly sure

    Yours truly
    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeremiah, I liked how you added picture, and how you explained what modifications you did to make your car faster and slower. Something you could work on is maybe to proof read your work because somethings don't make sense to me and I think you might've misspelled some words, but other than that your work was great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.