Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Floor hockey

In PE. we have been doing some floor hockey skills for the past few days.

1. On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the floor hockey lesson on Tuesday?
On a scale of 1-10, I would probably rate myself 8.

2. Why did you rate yourself that way? Give 3 reasons for your rating

  • Because I wasn't kinda into it at first.
  • I did all I have on the game.
  • I tried to compete with the best players.

3. What skills do you think you did well?
I think I did well on defending

4. What skills did you use to pass and dribble?
I twisted my body accordingly to accommodate the ball.

5. What do you think you need to improve on in today's lesson?
I think I need to improve on my speed. By running faster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.