Pages

Monday 4 July 2022

Blog post 11 (ART)

 In art we are tasked to choose one photographer from our previous blog (blog post 5). For this blog, I have chosen André Kertész as my artist. 


André Kertész works by 'walking around' his subjects and observing the subject from different angles. And then he arranges them in a composition that looks pleasing to his eye. For the series of images I have taken, I have copied his style of work. I walked around the subject and arranged it in a way that looks pleasing in my opinion. 


Here are the images that I have taken.










































I have chosen these images because for these particular images, I had to walk around and look for different angles to portray these buildings in a way that looks not only pleasing but unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.