Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

English 7/9/18

Today in English, we have been doing some story mapping, to outline the story that I chose from another country. We were asked to pick a letter from A-Z and I picked the letter J because that is the first letter in my name, and I chose the country Jamaica.

What Is the purpose of the story?
I think the purpose of the story is to tell people don't be greedy because greedy people are punished.

What am I learning?
I am learning how to outline the story I read.

How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by producing an outline of the story 'Legend of the golden table'

What am I wandering?
I'm wondering if there are other stories that link to the story of 'The legend of the golden table' in different countries from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.