Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

English 10/5/2018

LO:  Express ideas in writing and write a five-paragraph essay.

Today in English I chose to read "facts slide".
What I read:
I read facts about space.

Age suitable:
What I read is best suitable for teenagers and above.

What is it about:
It is about information about space and what is it like.

Facts I found interesting:
  • According to astronauts, space smells like seared steak, hot metal and welding fumes.
  • Astronauts of Internation Space Station Witnesses around 15 sunrises and 15 sunsets every day.
  • Most astronauts became 2 inches taller in space.
  • There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the worlds ocean.
  • On the International Space Station, urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
  •  NASA is developing 3D pizzas for astronauts.


Image result for space


Image result for iss







1 comment:

  1. Golly, gee gosh, you write a fine blog about the reading you carried out today. I feel the images enhance your blog but the part I like best is all the wonderful information you have included in your blog. I wonder what you will read tomorrow. I am looking forward to finding out all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.