Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Drama

What have I learnt?
I have learnt about the musical theatre and the type of jobs you do in musical theatre. 

How does this work show my learning?
We made a background to show what we learnt about musical theatre. We also used the background for our performance.

What did I find challenging?
I found that performing on the stage is very difficult, especially when the audience looks at you.

What do I do differently if I did this again?


What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed working as a team in our performance and I also enjoyed watching and learning new songs

What am I wondering?
I'm wondering if our performance went great because we didn't have a lot of movements in our performance

What was it like performing on the day?
When I was on stage I was really nervous and embarrassed because of all the classes have choreography and we didn't. Image result for you're welcome gif moana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.