Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Lion King (ideas and learning)

20th November 2017

What i have learnt today?
In musical theater I have learnt to warm up before doing something, we do this in order for us not to have sore muscles and help reduce the possibilities of voice crack.

How this work shows my learning? 
This work shows my learning by taking a photo of every thing that we are doing.




My Ideas

This is my idea of a hyena costume
Image result for hyena costume ideas


This is my idea of lion costume

Image result for lion costume ideas
Image result for bird flying costume ideas And this is my idea of bird costume


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeremiah. I like that you have put in pictures to show your work in what you are doing musical theater. You could next time consider putting more explanation into your work. Good Job :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeremiah, I enjoyed all the pictures on your blog [especially of me!]. What will you wear to help create your character?Please bring any costume items you have, remember the base costume is black or an appropriate animal color.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.