Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Haura

LO: Describe the changes, challenges, and needs of adolescents with respect to the 4 dimensions of Hauora.

What am I learning? 
I am learning about the changes you go through as an adolescence and the 4 dimensions of haoura.

How this work shows my learning?
This work shows my learning because i have put every thing you need to know about becoming an adolescence

What am I wondering?
I am wondering if it's hard to find your beliefs as you grow older. 

What would I like to improve in my work?
I would like to put more details in each dimensions of Haoura.




 



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jeremiah,
    Here are your assessment results based on the rubric provided. How do you think you could improve your work next time?
    At the Standard
    Has given examples of the changes, challenges and needs of adolescents for each of the four dimensions.
    Has provided information and advice for dealing with each of the changes, challenges and needs identified.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.