Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Business & Enterprise

LO: I am learning to produce a product for sale.

How I am progressing with my learning
I show my learning by making decisions and choose the product i make, I prepare a business plan and stick to that plan, I use different skills of people in my company (group) produce a product easily, I promote our products and evaluate ideas and outcome

What I/my company have done so far
We as a team decided to make coffee jelly and puto pao. For our puto pao we made origami box for our boxing for our product stands out and costumers will buy it. For our coffee jelly we will serve it with plastic cups. We have Email our letter to Mrs Elley and we finished the keeping track of plan and putting plan into action.

What my/the companies next steps are
The next steps of our company is to cook our products on Tuesday or before the market day. We want to have a good tasting delicious products. We are planing to advertise our product to the whole school and even to the year 13's that will go to our market day.
What you expect on Market day
On market day we expect that we will make many profit and to have our products to be sold out. We expect that parents and all the students in hornby high school and hornby primary school to buy our products. We hope that our products will sold out

Here are some pictures


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremiah. I like that you have explained lots about your company and what there next steps are, maybe next time you could set the pictures more neatly. GOOD JOB =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.